Make your own Princess Mask with this awesome Jumboo craft kit!
A great activity for a rainy day – or for a child that loves being creative. All the materials needed are inside the box, already cut to the correct sizes and shapes, so the prep-work is already done, making it a hassle-free activity… You just need to follow the step-by-step guide and – Voila!
While making this mask, children will be offered loads of developmental benefits, some of which are listed below:
– Hand-eye coordination
– Fine-motor skills
– Conceptualization – layering and positioning of 2D shapes into a 3D object
– Improves patience (delayed gratification) – as children wait for one stage to dry/set before completing the next stage
– Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
– Reinforces mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
– 3D Spacial awareness
– Imaginative role-playing fun
– Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!
Learning through play can be fun, and once the mask is complete it can be added to the dress-up cupboard, encouraging imaginative role-playing and creative play!
Awesome educational craft fun for kids!
Other products in the dress-up range include: Hungry Birds Hats (pack of 3), Little Chief Feather Hat
2 in stock