Awesome educational craft fun for kids!
Make your own 3D Pullback Car that actually moves. Pull it back and watch it zoom forwards!
Everything you need to make this awesome little pullback car is inside the box. All you need to do is follow the step-by-step guide to make this Pullback Car. The internal pull-back mechanism is made from an elastic band and sticks and strings and needs to be constructed from scratch, following the general principle of Newton’s Third Law of Motion: every action has equal and opposite reaction. The toy car moves forward much further than it was pulled backward, giving great satisfaction to it’s constructor!!
Made mostly from bits of card and paper; all the parts are pre-cut and scored along fold-lines, so the prep-work is already done for you! Plus, making this Pullback Car from scratch offers loads of learning skills to kids:
– Hand-eye coordination
– Fine-motor skills
– Conceptualization – layering and positioning of 2D shapes into a 3D object
– Improves patience (delayed gratification) – as children wait for one stage to dry/set before completing the next stage
– Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
– Reinforces mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
– 3D Spacial awareness
– Imaginative role-playing fun
– Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!
Also in the Pullback range: Pullback Peacock
1 in stock (can be backordered)