Crazy Dinosaurs (pack of 3)
An awesome gift THAT EVERY BOY WILL LOVE!!
Make 3 different 3D Dinosaurs that MOVE out of little strips of cardboard and paper. Once made, the dinosaurs head will either nod (move up & down) or it’s mouth will open and close, simply by pulling it’s tail!!! This mechanism will be ‘constructed’ in the making of the dinosaurs, teaching engineering concepts.
Everything you need to make these super cool creatures is inside the box!
All you need to do is follow the step-by-step guide and your dinosaurs will ROAR to life! Made mostly out of bits of cardboard and paper; all the parts are pre-cut and scored along fold-lines, so the prep-work is already done for you! Plus, making these dinosaurs from scratch offers loads of learning skills to kids:
– Hand-eye coordination
– Fine-motor skills
– Conceptualization – layering and positioning of 2D shapes into a 3D object
– Improves patience (delayed gratification) – as children wait for one stage to dry/set before completing the next stage
– Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
– Reinforces mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
– 3D Spacial awareness
– Imaginative role-playing fun
– Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!
Awesome fun for holiday craft. play date activities and school art projects, or buy these for a holiday and complete as a family instead of re-doing an old puzzle!!