Create a world filled with colour with this DIY Kaleidoscope… All the necessary parts are provided in the box. Just follow the step-by-step guide to complete this fun craft activity.
This craft activity is awesome to do on a play date, as a school activity and for fun on a rainy day, creating opportunities to learn and develop children’s skills through play:
– Hand-eye coordination
– Fine-motor skills
– Conceptualization – layering of 2D shapes into a 3D object
– Improves patience (delayed gratification) – as children wait for one stage to dry before completing the next stage
– Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
– Mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
– 3D Spacial awareness
– Imaginative role-playing fun
– Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!
Available on back-order